Latest News

Gaming Latest News:.......Fallout 4 released..... Call of Duty Black Ops III released..... Halo 5 released..... Battlefield Hardline available to EA Access members..... Forza Motorsport 6 released..... 

Clan Latest News:..... WHM Dragons Win FCL Premier league.... WHM Dragons beat Masters at Work 2-1 & Draw 1-1 to go top of the FCL Pro league..... Join the WHM Halo 5 Fireteam today..... Sign up to the WelshHardMen Destiny Clan..... 

Recent Posts

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
13/December/2017, 05:03:14 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Affiliates

Support the Clan and buy from:

Author Topic: Sea of Thieves  (Read 6654 times)

Offline WHM Jofftastic

• WHM Administrator
  • WHM 10000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...
  • Everybody Love Everybody
    • @Jofftastico
    • Jonathan Joff Davies
Sea of Thieves
« Reply #75 on: 24/November/2017, 11:39:33 PM »
Got into the alpha tonight
Never been so impressed with a game. The water is soooooo good. Can’t wait for this now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline WHM Aartwood

• WHM 2000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • WHM Aartwood Training wheels off.WHM Aartwood Training wheels off.WHM Aartwood Training wheels off.WHM Aartwood Training wheels off.
    • @CraigWoodhams
    • http://www.facebook.com/craigjameswoodhams
Re: Sea of Thieves
« Reply #76 on: 25/November/2017, 09:43:43 AM »
Got into the alpha tonight
Never been so impressed with a game. The water is soooooo good. Canít wait for this now

Talking to people about it and explaining how good the game really is seems impossible until you actually see it doesn't it!, even after months of play testing off and on the sun sets, reflections on the sea, the rain, the storms, the sound effects and just pure sailing experience with other people blows my mind every time. Just with the one encounter last night its incredible how we managed to not only sink their boat but they sunk ours, but it was so frantic, so thought provoking, seeing how each boat was damaged beyond viable repair yet we still went at it with limited supplies, then after running out of canon balls we boarded to get up close and personal. MIND BLOWING! and playing music on the deck never gets old lol

Long live Captain Joff! until we vote him into the brig again lol

Offline WHM Jofftastic

• WHM Administrator
  • WHM 10000 Club
  • WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...
    • @Jofftastico
    • Jonathan Joff Davies
Sea of Thieves
« Reply #77 on: 25/November/2017, 11:30:46 AM »

The king's navy will not rest until every mutineer is captured and executed. Wherever you go, wherever you hide a thousand ships will search you out.

I really can see people trying this game alone, running around the first island for a bit and thinking it’s shit. It soooo needs to be played with a crew. Preferably not a mutanance one like you cunts!

Not gonna play the alpha again now but I’m defo buying the game.

Offline WHM MikeyD

• WHM 4500 Club
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • WHM MikeyD Taken the first steps.WHM MikeyD Taken the first steps.WHM MikeyD Taken the first steps.
    • mikeyd2013
Sea of Thieves
« Reply #78 on: 25/November/2017, 04:57:17 PM »
I hope we get a few playing it it's best in  a full Crew

Offline WHM Ga The Milk

• WHM 2500 Club
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • WHM Ga The Milk has no influence.WHM Ga The Milk has no influence.
  • The Milkman back home delivering on Xbox
    • Gareth.Thomas.9619
« Reply #79 on: 26/November/2017, 12:01:23 PM »
I will get this, haven't played online with any of you guys in ages

Hopefully this will have loads of us playing and not just for two weeks

Offline WHM Scooby

• WHM 7000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.
    • Welsh_Scooby
    • WHM_Scooby
« Reply #80 on: 26/November/2017, 06:16:49 PM »
Canít see me getting this. Just donít see the point of it. If it solely relies on playing with people you know, immediate alarm bells for me. Makes me think the content will be a bit thin and you need to create your own fun.

Offline WHM Aartwood

• WHM 2000 Club
  • WHM Aartwood Training wheels off.WHM Aartwood Training wheels off.WHM Aartwood Training wheels off.WHM Aartwood Training wheels off.
    • @CraigWoodhams
« Reply #81 on: 26/November/2017, 06:53:31 PM »
Canít see me getting this. Just donít see the point of it. If it solely relies on playing with people you know, immediate alarm bells for me. Makes me think the content will be a bit thin and you need to create your own fun.

You can sail your own one man boat if you like playing on your own, but may end up crying when a 4 man man o war comes smashing you into bits with its 4 man crew ;)

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #82 on: 26/November/2017, 07:18:36 PM »
Canít see me getting this. Just donít see the point of it.

Same here, people will play this for a month tops before getting bored.

Offline WHM Jofftastic

• WHM Administrator
  • WHM 10000 Club
    • @Jofftastico
    • Jonathan Joff Davies
Sea of Thieves
« Reply #83 on: 26/November/2017, 07:31:42 PM »
How many multiplayer games do you play for longer than a month? If that was the measuring stick I’d hardly ever buy a game. When I’m into a game I tend to play it every night so I think a month is quite good

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #84 on: 26/November/2017, 07:42:51 PM »
I played Destiny for well over a year, some COD games for over 2 years solid.

Id still be playing Destiny 2 now if you lot of bumders didnít jack it in, itís boring on your own.

Iím playing AC Origins now and Iím hoping that lasts me a good 3 months, and thatís a single player game.

I expect a good multiplayer game to last me 6 months minimum really.

Offline WHM Jofftastic

• WHM Administrator
  • WHM 10000 Club
    • @Jofftastico
    • Jonathan Joff Davies
Sea of Thieves
« Reply #85 on: 26/November/2017, 07:46:25 PM »
I think the only game I’ve every played for 6 months is Ark. Destiny 1 lasted a few months too
I usually stop because something else comes out

Offline WHM Scooby

• WHM 7000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.
    • Welsh_Scooby
    • WHM_Scooby
« Reply #86 on: 26/November/2017, 08:17:51 PM »
Yeah MP needs to last 6 months Iíd say. COD usually lasts about that, Forza games too.

Offline WHM Aartwood

• WHM 2000 Club
    • @CraigWoodhams
« Reply #87 on: 26/November/2017, 10:30:11 PM »
You know what you guys need to play? Warframe! been free to play since day one, and its still going strong 5+ years later!

Offline WHM Jonathan213

• WHM Moderator
  • WHM 9000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.
  • Im The Rocky Marciano Of The Rap Game!
    • Leviathan213
    • Carnivores OF War
  • Steam: Carnivores Of War
« Reply #88 on: 30/November/2017, 02:50:12 PM »
PUBG soon!

Offline WHM Aartwood

• WHM 2000 Club
    • @CraigWoodhams
« Reply #89 on: 30/November/2017, 05:08:53 PM »