Latest News

Gaming Latest News:.......Fallout 4 released..... Call of Duty Black Ops III released..... Halo 5 released..... Battlefield Hardline available to EA Access members..... Forza Motorsport 6 released..... 

Clan Latest News:..... WHM Dragons Win FCL Premier league.... WHM Dragons beat Masters at Work 2-1 & Draw 1-1 to go top of the FCL Pro league..... Join the WHM Halo 5 Fireteam today..... Sign up to the WelshHardMen Destiny Clan..... 

Recent Posts

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
13/December/2017, 04:57:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Affiliates

Support the Clan and buy from:

Author Topic: Xbox One  (Read 306138 times)

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
Re: Xbox One
« Reply #3540 on: 23/November/2017, 10:27:06 PM »
Craziness for a AAA game less than a month old!

Only single player see.

Offline WHM Jofftastic

• WHM Administrator
  • WHM 10000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...
  • Everybody Love Everybody
    • @Jofftastico
    • Jonathan Joff Davies
Xbox One
« Reply #3541 on: 29/November/2017, 09:17:01 AM »

Don’t know what I’ve done :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
  • WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #3542 on: 29/November/2017, 10:14:49 AM »
How longs your ban ?

Im sure there is a section on Xbox.com where you can ask for the reason.

Offline WHM Jofftastic

• WHM Administrator
  • WHM 10000 Club
  • WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...
    • @Jofftastico
    • Jonathan Joff Davies
Xbox One
« Reply #3543 on: 29/November/2017, 12:11:50 PM »
No idea
The only thing I can think of is, did I take screenshots of the Sea of Thieves Alfa?

Offline WHM Velocity

• WHM 3000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • WHM Velocity hides in the closet.
    • WHM_Reed
Xbox One
« Reply #3544 on: 29/November/2017, 05:33:05 PM »
Naughty Joffy, get on that step.

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #3545 on: 29/November/2017, 07:36:06 PM »
Joff you can check what enforcement action has been taken on your here. Check enforcement history.

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-gb/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-4

Hopefully that will at least tell you what you did wrong.

It says congratulations you have a perfect record for me, Im assuming it will tell you that youve had a lifetime ban.
« Last Edit: 29/November/2017, 07:40:21 PM by WHM S Reaper »

Offline WHM Scooby

• WHM 7000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.
    • Welsh_Scooby
    • WHM_Scooby
« Reply #3546 on: 29/November/2017, 07:55:44 PM »
I was banned in 2015 for calling someone a C.U.N.T in a message! :-P

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #3547 on: 29/November/2017, 07:59:22 PM »
I was banned in 2015 for calling someone a C.U.N.T in a message! :-P

Does that show if you look on the page I posted above :D

Offline WHM Scooby

• WHM 7000 Club
  • WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.
    • Welsh_Scooby
    • WHM_Scooby
« Reply #3548 on: 29/November/2017, 08:00:36 PM »
Yes, the ban does but not why I was banned.

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #3549 on: 29/November/2017, 08:30:03 PM »
Yes, the ban does but not why I was banned.

Dare we ask why you called the person such a strong word ?

Offline WHM Scooby

• WHM 7000 Club
    • Welsh_Scooby
    • WHM_Scooby
« Reply #3550 on: 29/November/2017, 10:16:53 PM »
IIRC, deliberately going round the track on Forza 5 multiplayer smashing me off at every opportunity. I remember I was raging!

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #3551 on: 29/November/2017, 10:39:26 PM »
IIRC, deliberately going round the track on Forza 5 multiplayer smashing me off at every opportunity. I remember I was raging!

It wasnt smashy Joff you messaged was it ?

Offline WHM Jofftastic

• WHM Administrator
  • WHM 10000 Club
    • @Jofftastico
    • Jonathan Joff Davies
Xbox One
« Reply #3552 on: 29/November/2017, 11:28:01 PM »
Hahahahaha f*ck me. We’d all be banned after Forza Friday’s

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #3553 on: 30/November/2017, 12:34:33 PM »
Come on then Joff, we all want to know why you were banned now.

Get on the link I posted.

Offline WHM Jofftastic

• WHM Administrator
  • WHM 10000 Club
    • @Jofftastico
    • Jonathan Joff Davies
Xbox One
« Reply #3554 on: 30/November/2017, 01:28:06 PM »
There nothing recent on there. I’m not banned anymore. Weird

I had 2 previous bans on there tho lol