Latest News

Gaming Latest News:.......Fallout 4 released..... Call of Duty Black Ops III released..... Halo 5 released..... Battlefield Hardline available to EA Access members..... Forza Motorsport 6 released..... 

Clan Latest News:..... WHM Dragons Win FCL Premier league.... WHM Dragons beat Masters at Work 2-1 & Draw 1-1 to go top of the FCL Pro league..... Join the WHM Halo 5 Fireteam today..... Sign up to the WelshHardMen Destiny Clan..... 

Recent Posts

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
21/August/2018, 09:18:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Affiliates

Support the Clan and buy from:

Author Topic: WHM The End  (Read 641 times)

Offline SpuffΦlution

• WHM Technician
  • WHM 5000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.
  • WHMOTY 2011
    • WHM_Spuff
    • WHM.Spuff
  • Steam: Spuffolution
Re: WHM The End
« Reply #15 on: 07/August/2018, 09:53:17 AM »
Add me: Spuff #2363

Offline WHM Jofftastic

• WHM Administrator
  • WHM 10000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...
  • Everybody Love Everybody
    • @Jofftastico
    • Jonathan Joff Davies
WHM The End
« Reply #16 on: 07/August/2018, 11:10:16 AM »
Do you need to be on the WHM page or can. Just add you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline WHM Aartwood

• WHM 2500 Club
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • WHM Aartwood is decidedly boring.WHM Aartwood is decidedly boring.WHM Aartwood is decidedly boring.WHM Aartwood is decidedly boring.WHM Aartwood is decidedly boring.
    • @CraigWoodhams
    • http://www.facebook.com/craigjameswoodhams
« Reply #17 on: 08/August/2018, 10:55:07 PM »
On both the twitter groups and the discord groups, agree with closing site though I do loves it in my heart so sad to see it go.
I won't be losing touch! love you guys, playing with randoms sucks monkey nuts!  :'(
I'll always have the famed WHM before my name, and we shall love on, just not on forums.
If I'm not on forza (as thats my 6 year old playing it not me!) then always invite me to anything, ill always jump up if i can :)

Offline WHM Dr More

• WHM Administrator
  • WHM 1500 Club
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • WHM Dr More And you are?.
« Reply #18 on: 09/August/2018, 09:50:05 AM »
Bye Bye :(

Discord is the future.

You should all get/upgrade PC's.  Consoles are so limiting, you missing out on so many great experiences. Console are whack, never going back.

Also you pay thought your teeth. Xbox live, ea access, game pass + games are twice the price.

I spent a g on tik a few years ago.  It worked out cheaper than keeping my xbox fresh with games and live etc.  All paid for now so just the price of any games I want.

Anyways catch ya on the discord aand maybe on the battlefield again some day.

Offline WHM Dr More

• WHM Administrator
  • WHM 1500 Club
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • WHM Dr More And you are?.
« Reply #19 on: 09/August/2018, 10:09:55 AM »
Bit of info for those that don't know.

Discord is a communications app.   You join channels i.e. WHM.  You can txt and voice chat with other people in that channel.  Anyone can create channels.  Wana talk about ferrets with other weirdos the create a channel and add them freaks. 

P.S.  Discord runs on ios/android on pc/mac and on xbox, maybe ps-shite as well but who cares aye???

Offline WHM Ga The Milk

• WHM 2500 Club
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • WHM Ga The Milk has no influence.WHM Ga The Milk has no influence.
  • The Milkman back home delivering on Xbox
    • Gareth.Thomas.9619
« Reply #20 on: 09/August/2018, 10:27:10 PM »
Bye bye WHM thanks for the memories

Some of the best times gaming I have had have been with you guys

Will always be honoured to have been the first ever WHM of year!!