Latest News

Gaming Latest News:.......Fallout 4 released..... Call of Duty Black Ops III released..... Halo 5 released..... Battlefield Hardline available to EA Access members..... Forza Motorsport 6 released..... 

Clan Latest News:..... WHM Dragons Win FCL Premier league.... WHM Dragons beat Masters at Work 2-1 & Draw 1-1 to go top of the FCL Pro league..... Join the WHM Halo 5 Fireteam today..... Sign up to the WelshHardMen Destiny Clan..... 

Recent Posts

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
17/January/2018, 11:20:49 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Affiliates

Support the Clan and buy from:

Author Topic: Happy Christmas!  (Read 363 times)

Offline WHM Jonathan213

• WHM Moderator
  • WHM 9000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.
  • Im The Rocky Marciano Of The Rap Game!
    • Leviathan213
    • Carnivores OF War
  • Steam: Carnivores Of War
Happy Christmas!
« on: 24/December/2017, 02:34:38 PM »
Hope everyone has a good Christmas, having a little family get together tonight!

Then for the madness tomorrow, Luna will be bouncing off the walls - she will probably enjoy the boxes and the wrapping paper more than her toys i bet! lol

Offline WHM Velocity

• WHM 3000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • WHM Velocity hides in the closet.
    • WHM_Reed
Happy Christmas!
« Reply #1 on: 24/December/2017, 03:31:49 PM »
Yeah, Merry Christmas lads. Hope you have a good time with your families. Personally I’m working both Christmas Day and Boxing Day so my Christmas starts after that 👍🏽. Stay safe and take it easy 🎄

Offline WHM Jofftastic

• WHM Administrator
  • WHM 10000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...
  • Everybody Love Everybody
    • @Jofftastico
    • Jonathan Joff Davies
Happy Christmas!
« Reply #2 on: 24/December/2017, 03:32:12 PM »
Yeah Merry Christmas everyone

We’ve all got stinking colds here so that’s nice.

Looking forward to playing with a load of new toys tomorrow morning :)

Have fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline WHM Ga The Milk

• WHM 2500 Club
  • Reputation Power: 12
  • WHM Ga The Milk has no influence.WHM Ga The Milk has no influence.
  • The Milkman back home delivering on Xbox
    • Gareth.Thomas.9619
Re: Happy Christmas!
« Reply #3 on: 24/December/2017, 03:59:53 PM »
Merry Christmas to everyone

Going up the out laws for Christmas dinner tomorrow.

Then going to enjoy Boxing Day with my wife as for the first time in years she isn't working!!!

Hope you all have a great time with your families

Offline Dcontrol

• WHM 600 Club
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Dcontrol And you are?.
    • Dcontrol
    • Dcontrol
    • howardjones007
  • Steam: Dcontrol
« Reply #4 on: 24/December/2017, 09:34:39 PM »
Oi! I'm not having this "happy christmas" malarkey, I'm old school & it will always be Merry Christmas to me!

So Merry Christmas lads & have a great day.

Downstairs is full of toys ready for the morning for my girls.  I just hope it's not a 2:00am wake up call this year :D
« Last Edit: 24/December/2017, 11:00:24 PM by Dcontrol »

Offline Deano230290

• WHM 75 Club
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Deano230290 And you are?.
    • @Deanhancock23
    • Dean Andrew Hancock
  • Steam: Deanhancock23
« Reply #5 on: 24/December/2017, 09:42:17 PM »
Merry Christmas lads

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #6 on: 25/December/2017, 09:49:54 AM »
Merry Christmas all

This is the first year ever both myself and Morgan have not had an Xbox game for Christmas :o

Offline WHM MikeyD

• WHM 4500 Club
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • WHM MikeyD Taken the first steps.WHM MikeyD Taken the first steps.WHM MikeyD Taken the first steps.
    • mikeyd2013
Happy Christmas!
« Reply #7 on: 25/December/2017, 10:32:49 AM »
Merry Christmas gayos

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Offline TheSwan

• WHM 500 Club
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • TheSwan has no influence.TheSwan has no influence.
  • Swannin' Hard
« Reply #8 on: 25/December/2017, 02:26:10 PM »
Merry Christmas you bunch of gamerscore whores  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline WHM Jofftastic

• WHM Administrator
  • WHM 10000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...
  • Everybody Love Everybody
    • @Jofftastico
    • Jonathan Joff Davies
Happy Christmas!
« Reply #9 on: 25/December/2017, 03:06:54 PM »
Merry Christmas all

This is the first year ever both myself and Morgan have not had an Xbox game for Christmas :o

Yeah feels weird. Digital games spoilt that

Hope your all enjoying your day :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #10 on: 25/December/2017, 05:34:28 PM »
Yeah feels weird. Digital games spoilt that

No, weve both literally not bought any games.

Just nothing out at the moment that either of us want.

Offline WHM Scooby

• WHM 7000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.
    • Welsh_Scooby
    • WHM_Scooby
« Reply #11 on: 25/December/2017, 06:10:09 PM »
Merry Christmas everyone. Hope youve all had a good day. I had PUBG and a PS4 game. Still feels exciting to get new games at Christmas.

Offline SpuffΦlution

• WHM Technician
  • WHM 5000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.SpuffΦlution Making all the right moves.
  • WHMOTY 2011
    • WHM_Spuff
    • WHM.Spuff
  • Steam: Spuffolution
« Reply #12 on: 25/December/2017, 11:08:14 PM »
Merry Christmas all!