Latest News

Gaming Latest News:.......Fallout 4 released..... Call of Duty Black Ops III released..... Halo 5 released..... Battlefield Hardline available to EA Access members..... Forza Motorsport 6 released..... 

Clan Latest News:..... WHM Dragons Win FCL Premier league.... WHM Dragons beat Masters at Work 2-1 & Draw 1-1 to go top of the FCL Pro league..... Join the WHM Halo 5 Fireteam today..... Sign up to the WelshHardMen Destiny Clan..... 

Recent Posts

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
19/June/2018, 05:18:08 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Affiliates

Support the Clan and buy from:

Author Topic: Assassins Creed Origins  (Read 5905 times)

Offline WHM Velocity

• WHM 3000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • WHM Velocity hides in the closet.
    • WHM_Reed
Assassins Creed Origins
« Reply #90 on: 12/January/2018, 09:36:16 PM »
Has anyone done the ‘Gift From The Gods’ quest??? What the actual f*ck....

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM 6000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 83
  • WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
Re: Assassins Creed Origins
« Reply #91 on: 12/January/2018, 10:51:37 PM »
Is that the final fantasy mission ?

If so yeah Ive done it.

Offline WHM Velocity

• WHM 3000 Club
    • WHM_Reed
Assassins Creed Origins
« Reply #92 on: 13/January/2018, 12:04:59 AM »
Yeah... how weird is that.. didn’t know about it, wasn’t expecting it so when it happened I was probably WTF.

Offline WHM Velocity

• WHM 3000 Club
    • WHM_Reed
Assassins Creed Origins
« Reply #93 on: 13/January/2018, 12:44:36 AM »
Should be ‘properly WTF’

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM 6000 Club
  • WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.WHM  S Reaper WHM Hero.
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #94 on: 13/January/2018, 08:52:55 AM »
The weapons you get from it are pretty decent too.

Offline WHM Velocity

• WHM 3000 Club
    • WHM_Reed
Assassins Creed Origins
« Reply #95 on: 14/January/2018, 07:50:47 PM »
Finally done the elephants. Found the one on the far left of the map, near Balagrae an absolute bastard. The 2 together were easy in comparison.  Just the last few achieves now to complete. Whoop.

Offline Dcontrol

• WHM 600 Club
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Dcontrol And you are?.
    • Dcontrol
    • Dcontrol
    • howardjones007
  • Steam: Dcontrol
« Reply #96 on: 18/January/2018, 12:00:11 PM »
The Hidden Ones dlc is out on the 23rd & it looks decent.  I still haven't completed the main story because I keep getting sidetracked.  You should be able to murder Reda & pinch his head chests.  It seems everytime I buy one it's another bloody purple weapon.  People on reddit get new mounts, clothing & good legendary stuff & I get junk.

Offline WHM Velocity

• WHM 3000 Club
    • WHM_Reed
Assassins Creed Origins
« Reply #97 on: 18/January/2018, 04:14:56 PM »
Mate i think it’s scaled to where you are and what your already carrying. I’m all legendary and lvl 40 and I get a lot of legendary stuff too. The best ranking up of weapons I’ve found is from the Anubis trials.

Looking forward to some DLC  Hopefully they’ll raise the level cap too

Offline Dcontrol

• WHM 600 Club
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Dcontrol And you are?.
    • Dcontrol
    • Dcontrol
    • howardjones007
  • Steam: Dcontrol
« Reply #98 on: 18/January/2018, 06:26:34 PM »
Yeah I think it is scaled to the area it happens in & I'm already level 40.  I'd say it's a 1 in 5 chance (for me) of getting a legendary over a rare (purple) piece of gear.  I try & do the daily mission for him as well & still mostly get purple gear.  Some people on reddit have got blues (common) from doing the daily missions but he hasn't screwed me over that badly yet.  Still could do with a few more weapon variations for me to test out.

Looks like the level cap will be raised as well because the other areas on the new added atlas on the map are much higher than 40. 

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM 6000 Club
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #99 on: 18/January/2018, 06:47:49 PM »
Ive loved this game, but Im still undecided on the DLC at the moment.

Offline WHM Velocity

• WHM 3000 Club
    • WHM_Reed
Assassins Creed Origins
« Reply #100 on: 18/January/2018, 07:59:19 PM »
My game needing a 3gb download this evening. Prepping for the DLC I assume...  oooooooooo it’s like Christmas Eve eve

Offline WHM Velocity

• WHM 3000 Club
    • WHM_Reed
Assassins Creed Origins
« Reply #101 on: 19/January/2018, 08:38:25 AM »
Re-opened the game after the download and there is 2 new sections of the world now available. Not as big as the initial one but still massive all the same. Looks like each DLC will be a new section. I think the DLC will be very good value on this game. I’ve never been previously disappointed.

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM 6000 Club
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #102 on: 19/January/2018, 02:29:43 PM »
Can you access the new areas ?

Or do you have to get the DLC, Id also like to know does the cap only increase if you buy the DLC too.

Offline WHM Scooby

• WHM 7000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 55
  • WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.
    • Welsh_Scooby
    • WHM_Scooby
« Reply #103 on: 19/January/2018, 05:11:27 PM »
According to IGN the cap increases

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM 6000 Club
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #104 on: 19/January/2018, 05:13:11 PM »
According to IGN the cap increases

Even without the DLC ?