Latest News

Gaming Latest News:.......Fallout 4 released..... Call of Duty Black Ops III released..... Halo 5 released..... Battlefield Hardline available to EA Access members..... Forza Motorsport 6 released..... 

Clan Latest News:..... WHM Dragons Win FCL Premier league.... WHM Dragons beat Masters at Work 2-1 & Draw 1-1 to go top of the FCL Pro league..... Join the WHM Halo 5 Fireteam today..... Sign up to the WelshHardMen Destiny Clan..... 

Recent Posts

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
14/December/2017, 01:15:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Affiliates

Support the Clan and buy from:

Author Topic: Forza Motorsport 7  (Read 511 times)

Offline WHMSHiiFTyz

• WHM 25 Club
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • WHMSHiiFTyz And you are?.
Forza Motorsport 7
« on: 27/September/2017, 07:13:37 PM »
Are there gonna be any forza Fridays after a few weeks of launch date or are we not bothering this time?

Offline WHM Jofftastic

• WHM Administrator
  • WHM 10000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...
  • Everybody Love Everybody
    • @Jofftastico
    • Jonathan Joff Davies
Forza Motorsport 7
« Reply #1 on: 27/September/2017, 07:25:36 PM »
Can’t see many buying it.
I know a few are waiting to get it with the Xbox X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline WHM Scooby

• WHM 7000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.
    • Welsh_Scooby
    • WHM_Scooby
Re: Forza Motorsport 7
« Reply #2 on: 27/September/2017, 07:36:21 PM »
Forza Fridays havent been a thing since Forza 5 but Im still getting this. Will put 100+ hours in too like all the rest.

Offline WHMSHiiFTyz

• WHM 25 Club
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • WHMSHiiFTyz And you are?.
« Reply #3 on: 27/September/2017, 07:47:51 PM »
Guess we'll have to see what happens then 🤔

Offline WHM MikeyD

• WHM 4500 Club
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • WHM MikeyD Taken the first steps.WHM MikeyD Taken the first steps.WHM MikeyD Taken the first steps.
    • mikeyd2013
Forza Motorsport 7
« Reply #4 on: 28/September/2017, 07:32:53 AM »
I'm getting it with the x

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #5 on: 28/September/2017, 01:26:43 PM »
Im not bothering with this one.

Its the same game every year but with different cars.

Ive gotten bored of it now, and not even dynamic weather is going to change my mind.

Offline WHM Scooby

• WHM 7000 Club
  • WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.
    • Welsh_Scooby
    • WHM_Scooby
« Reply #6 on: 03/October/2017, 02:37:02 PM »
Anyone on this tonight want a few races?

Offline WHM Jofftastic

• WHM Administrator
  • WHM 10000 Club
  • WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...
    • @Jofftastico
    • Jonathan Joff Davies
Forza Motorsport 7
« Reply #7 on: 03/October/2017, 04:18:09 PM »
Anyone else bought it?

Offline WHM MikeyD

• WHM 4500 Club
  • WHM MikeyD Taken the first steps.WHM MikeyD Taken the first steps.WHM MikeyD Taken the first steps.
    • mikeyd2013
Forza Motorsport 7
« Reply #8 on: 04/October/2017, 10:30:55 AM »
I really want it now but was going to wait for the Xbox one x

Offline WHM Scooby

• WHM 7000 Club
    • Welsh_Scooby
    • WHM_Scooby
« Reply #9 on: 04/October/2017, 12:34:40 PM »
Im having a great time with it.

Offline WHM Jofftastic

• WHM Administrator
  • WHM 10000 Club
    • @Jofftastico
    • Jonathan Joff Davies
Forza Motorsport 7
« Reply #10 on: 29/October/2017, 03:16:48 PM »
I’ve got this now. Mikey would have cried if I didn’t go halves :)

Offline WHM MikeyD

• WHM 4500 Club
    • mikeyd2013
Forza Motorsport 7
« Reply #11 on: 29/October/2017, 05:34:00 PM »
Yeah I would have 😂 my Xbox is going very soon tonight maybe tomorrow so will have to wait for my Xbox one x to play it