Latest News

Gaming Latest News:.......Fallout 4 released..... Call of Duty Black Ops III released..... Halo 5 released..... Battlefield Hardline available to EA Access members..... Forza Motorsport 6 released..... 

Clan Latest News:..... WHM Dragons Win FCL Premier league.... WHM Dragons beat Masters at Work 2-1 & Draw 1-1 to go top of the FCL Pro league..... Join the WHM Halo 5 Fireteam today..... Sign up to the WelshHardMen Destiny Clan..... 

Recent Posts

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
13/December/2017, 04:55:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Affiliates

Support the Clan and buy from:

Author Topic: Xbox One X  (Read 5343 times)

Offline Dcontrol

• WHM 600 Club
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Dcontrol And you are?.
    • Dcontrol
    • Dcontrol
    • howardjones007
  • Steam: Dcontrol
Re: Xbox One X
« Reply #240 on: 12/November/2017, 11:36:19 AM »
I wonít.

Iím quite happy that Iíve saved £450 notes and kept my money.

I donít think itís anywhere near as good as itís been hyped up to be.

Money going towards another shotgun for me :D

I probably didn't need one but it's a worthy upgrade for me overall.  I'm seeing the benefits of much better load times and games look absolutely stunning in 4k.  I can understand why people don't want to buy it though if they already have the S console.  If I only had the launch console then I think I'd see even more of an improvement. 

Offline WHM Jofftastic

• WHM Administrator
  • WHM 10000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...
  • Everybody Love Everybody
    • @Jofftastico
    • Jonathan Joff Davies
Xbox One X
« Reply #241 on: 12/November/2017, 01:07:57 PM »
A digital Shotty or you a shooter? either way thats awesome ;) clays or hunting?
Armed Robbery

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline WHM Scooby

• WHM 7000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.
    • Welsh_Scooby
    • WHM_Scooby
« Reply #242 on: 12/November/2017, 01:11:30 PM »
I probably didn't need one but it's a worthy upgrade for me overall.  I'm seeing the benefits of much better load times and games look absolutely stunning in 4k.  I can understand why people don't want to buy it though if they already have the S console.  If I only had the launch console then I think I'd see even more of an improvement.

Iím the same, I probably didnít need one but I wanted an xbox in the living room on my 4K TV and wanted a spare in the man cave upstairs. I still havenít received mine but it should be here this week. From what Iím seeing on Twitter, the 4K games look amazing and is worthwhile the upgrade.

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #243 on: 12/November/2017, 02:03:06 PM »
A digital Shotty or you a shooter? either way thats awesome ;) clays or hunting?

I am indeed a shooter, clays mainly but trying to get myself into some game shooting too at the moment.

Ideally Iím going to go out to Italy for my next shotgun and have it custom made and fitted to me :D

Offline WHM Aartwood

• WHM 2000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 19
  • WHM Aartwood Training wheels off.WHM Aartwood Training wheels off.WHM Aartwood Training wheels off.WHM Aartwood Training wheels off.
    • @CraigWoodhams
    • http://www.facebook.com/craigjameswoodhams
« Reply #244 on: 12/November/2017, 02:08:39 PM »
I am indeed a shooter, clays mainly but trying to get myself into some game shooting too at the moment.

Ideally Iím going to go out to Italy for my next shotgun and have it custom made and fitted to me :D

Ooooooo lovely! I used to do duck hunting before getting up at 4am became a silly idea lol done clays once or twice too but I now just to target shooting and pest control now and again, along with paint balling with toy guns ;)

Offline WHM Scooby

• WHM 7000 Club
  • WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.
    • Welsh_Scooby
    • WHM_Scooby
« Reply #245 on: 16/November/2017, 02:43:53 PM »
Mine has finally arrived!

Offline WHM Jofftastic

• WHM Administrator
  • WHM 10000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 41
  • WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...WHM Jofftastic might someday be someone...
  • Everybody Love Everybody
    • @Jofftastico
    • Jonathan Joff Davies
Xbox One X
« Reply #246 on: 17/November/2017, 07:49:51 AM »
Good tip by Scoob. I was unaware of this:

https://twitter.com/baldock77/status/931197171340382208

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
  • WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #247 on: 17/November/2017, 08:53:52 AM »
Oh, Iíll check that tonight on his.

Maybe it will change my mind if it looks that much better.

Offline WHM Scooby

• WHM 7000 Club
    • Welsh_Scooby
    • WHM_Scooby
« Reply #248 on: 17/November/2017, 08:58:14 AM »
Most of mine didnít have the Scorpio assets downloaded. They do now. Must say games look absolutely stunning on the X. Gears 4....wow! That really is the showcase graphically what the X can do.

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #249 on: 17/November/2017, 10:46:53 AM »
Was the jump noticeable when you downloaded the proper patch ?