Latest News

Gaming Latest News:.......Fallout 4 released..... Call of Duty Black Ops III released..... Halo 5 released..... Battlefield Hardline available to EA Access members..... Forza Motorsport 6 released..... 

Clan Latest News:..... WHM Dragons Win FCL Premier league.... WHM Dragons beat Masters at Work 2-1 & Draw 1-1 to go top of the FCL Pro league..... Join the WHM Halo 5 Fireteam today..... Sign up to the WelshHardMen Destiny Clan..... 

Recent Posts

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
13/December/2017, 06:43:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Affiliates

Support the Clan and buy from:

Author Topic: Xbox One X  (Read 5347 times)

Online Deano230290

• WHM 75 Club
  • Reputation Power: 1
  • Deano230290 And you are?.
    • @Deanhancock23
    • Dean Andrew Hancock
  • Steam: Deanhancock23
Re: Xbox One X
« Reply #120 on: 19/June/2017, 02:04:55 PM »
You should have waited it will probably go on offer soon. We always have offers on them around the summer time. I'm waiting for my tv to go on offer in Argos I'll get it even cheaper with my discount then 😜

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 81
  • WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #121 on: 19/June/2017, 04:27:20 PM »
It was on offer, that's why I bought it.

Offline Dcontrol

• WHM 600 Club
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • Dcontrol And you are?.
    • Dcontrol
    • Dcontrol
    • howardjones007
  • Steam: Dcontrol
« Reply #122 on: 21/August/2017, 12:36:28 PM »
Anyone else managed to preorder the Xbox One X Scorpio edition? Jon & I did, well we hope, only time will tell.  I'm not actually bothered about having the Scorpio version of the X1X if I'm honest.  I'd be just as happy with the standard version anyway as the only differences I can tell from the images is the Scorpio edition branding, a different console skin & the buttons are different on the branded controller.  All the specs are identical to the standard version just aesthetically it's different.  Oh and I almost forgot the box it comes in is different.  At least it's the exact same price as the standard X1X though. 

Offline WHM MikeyD

• WHM 4500 Club
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • WHM MikeyD Taken the first steps.WHM MikeyD Taken the first steps.WHM MikeyD Taken the first steps.
    • mikeyd2013
Xbox One X
« Reply #123 on: 21/August/2017, 01:32:23 PM »
I've preordered one

Offline WHM Scooby

• WHM 7000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.WHM Scooby Making all the right moves.
    • Welsh_Scooby
    • WHM_Scooby
« Reply #124 on: 21/August/2017, 02:41:09 PM »
I planned to but held back. Might change my mind but want to wait until the spring at least. I can get one for £360 too and I still couldn't bring myself to pull the trigger.

Offline WHM Jonathan213

• WHM Moderator
  • WHM 9000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 60
  • WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.
  • Im The Rocky Marciano Of The Rap Game!
    • Leviathan213
    • Carnivores OF War
  • Steam: Carnivores Of War
« Reply #125 on: 21/August/2017, 06:19:29 PM »
Mine is pre ordered! Hyped

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
  • WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.WHM  S Reaper Legend in the making.
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #126 on: 21/August/2017, 09:00:03 PM »
My son preordered his today, Merthyr Game only had 24 Scorpio editions.

I'm going to wait until after Christmas to see if the price drops.

Offline WHM Jonathan213

• WHM Moderator
  • WHM 9000 Club
  • WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.WHM Jonathan213 has a powerful will.
    • Leviathan213
    • Carnivores OF War
« Reply #127 on: 21/August/2017, 09:37:32 PM »
Can't see a price drop any time soon on it!

It's not that bad considering how much the Xbox one launched at

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #128 on: 21/August/2017, 11:51:27 PM »
I'll wait as long as it takes, trust me the price will drop at some point.

It always does.

Offline WHM Jonathan213

• WHM Moderator
  • WHM 9000 Club
    • Leviathan213
    • Carnivores OF War
« Reply #129 on: 21/August/2017, 11:58:04 PM »
About a year I'd say

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #130 on: 22/August/2017, 12:05:25 AM »
About a year I'd say

I'll wait that.

That's unless my boys totally blows me away, then I may jump in a bit earlier.

Offline WHM Jonathan213

• WHM Moderator
  • WHM 9000 Club
    • Leviathan213
    • Carnivores OF War
« Reply #131 on: 22/August/2017, 07:45:08 AM »
Give it a week then lol

Offline WHM MikeyD

• WHM 4500 Club
  • Reputation Power: 15
  • WHM MikeyD Taken the first steps.WHM MikeyD Taken the first steps.WHM MikeyD Taken the first steps.
    • mikeyd2013
Xbox One X
« Reply #132 on: 22/August/2017, 10:13:49 AM »
I've bought it because I planned to but it feel strange that there's no launch games feels like it should be a new gen console and it's not lol might keep forza back to play in launch and maybe something else

Offline WHM Jonathan213

• WHM Moderator
  • WHM 9000 Club
    • Leviathan213
    • Carnivores OF War
« Reply #133 on: 22/August/2017, 10:32:05 PM »
Shadow of War for me! That's my release game!!

Offline WHM S Reaper

• WHM Reporter
  • WHM 6000 Club
    • WHM_Viper
    • iG_Reaper
« Reply #134 on: 25/August/2017, 02:07:32 PM »
The Daily Star has reported that Xbox One X sales have already overtaken the PS4 Pro. Many stockists have started to report that the units that they had put aside have already sold out and that the Xbox One X has even overtaken the PS4 Pro on Amazon's 2017 Best Seller list.

Microsoft’s Head of Xbox Marketing Aaron Greenberg said "We sold out at Amazon I think in twenty-five minutes, we expected our total inventory to last about a week and it sold out in less than a day, so… We don’t share the amount of inventory, but the Project Scorpio Edition was for those core fans, the people that used to line up in front of the stores."

Xbox One X will be coming 7th November 2017. You can read more about the games that will be getting an enhancement patch here.