Latest News

Xbox Latest News:....... Rise of the Tomb Raider announced as an Xbox One exclusive..... Evolve beta starts January 2015..... 3 new console bundle revealed..... Free Forza 5 cars released today.....  Fable legends beta dated Oct 16th..... EA announces EA Access service on Xbox One..... Halo Master Chief Collection Sanctuary map revealed..... 

PlayStation Latest News:....... V2.0 announced with Share Play, YouTube upload and more..... Playstation Now beta starts on PS4..... The Last of us remastered is released for PS4..... PS4 system software update 1.75 has arrived..... Call of Duty: Ghosts Devastation Released ..... Infamous: Second Son released.....

Clan Latest News:..... WHM Dragons Win FCL Cup Final 2-0..... WHM Dragons win FCL season 3 league..... WHM Dragons beat Boss Monkees 2-1 & 5-2 in FCL league...... WHM Dragons lose in FCL cup final..... WHM Dragons get to another FCL League Cup final with an impressive 7-3 win over Boss Monkees..... WHM Dragons WIN the FCL Premiership Cup Final with a 4-2 win over BDW..... Sign up to the WelshHardMen Destiny Clan..... 

Recent Posts

User

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
24/November/2014, 10:12:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Affiliates

Support the Clan and buy from:

Author Topic: Modern Warfare 3  (Read 15484 times)

Offline WHM Guffer

• WHM Moderator
  • WHM 2500 Club
  • Reputation Power: 7
  • WHM Guffer And you are?.
  • WHM Forum Police Force
Re: Modern Warfare 3
« Reply #90 on: 19/February/2012, 08:59:14 PM »

good looking game but what the f*ck have they done to the multiplayer. 

Totally f*cked it up and produced the worst cod so far.. Trying to make the game more user friendly but for the older cod players it's just 20 step backwards

Offline CMPUGH

• WHM 250 Club
  • Reputation Power: 4
  • CMPUGH And you are?.
    • DarC_Kn1ght
« Reply #91 on: 19/February/2012, 11:29:14 PM »
Anybody do the lone wolf operations on elite?

Offline WHM Davies95

• WHM 350 Club
  • Reputation Power: 3
  • WHM Davies95 And you are?.
    • WHMDaviesx
    • Liverpoolowen95@aol.com
« Reply #92 on: 20/February/2012, 12:45:41 AM »
Anybody do the lone wolf operations on elite?
Sometimes but they all boosting to come top p*sses me of came 54th on tdm lastone i done

Offline CMPUGH

• WHM 250 Club
  • CMPUGH And you are?.
    • DarC_Kn1ght
« Reply #93 on: 20/February/2012, 12:42:15 PM »
Sometimes but they all boosting to come top p*sses me of came 54th on tdm lastone i done

They dont all boost, and if they do they get removed from the leaderboard.. i have 4 prizes won :)  pretty crap prizes tho.

Offline CMPUGH

• WHM 250 Club
  • CMPUGH And you are?.
    • DarC_Kn1ght
« Reply #94 on: 23/February/2012, 03:44:46 PM »
Nice MOAB i got :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAzE0JgyRxk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAzE0JgyRxk</a>

Offline WHM Pitbull7

• WHM 800 Club
  • Reputation Power: 6
  • WHM Pitbull7 And you are?.
  • Lord don't slow me down!
« Reply #95 on: 28/February/2012, 07:32:26 AM »
MW3 Could Get Free Classic Maps
By The Boss On 27 Feb, 2012 At 08:57 PM | Categorized As DLC, Games, Hot News, Modern Warfare 3, News, PC, PS3, Xbox 360 | With 4 Comments | 1,589 Views

In a recent interview, Infinity Ward Creative Strategist Robert Bowling (known by most as Fourzerotwo) let it be known that he would like to see some classic Call of Duty maps released for MW3 for free.

When he says “free”, he actually means free.  Not “free for Call of Duty Elite subscribers”, and not first on Xbox.  Rather, he means free content released at the same time across all platforms and for all users.  Specifically, he had this to say:

If you’re going to do throwback maps – if you’re going to do classic maps, keep it outside the DLC model. For DLC, if you’re paying for stuff – if it’s included in your subscription, it should all be new content. If we’re going to do a throwback map, let that be outside the DLC model, let it be free, let it for everyone. Don’t let it be restricted by contracts, partnerships, and all that money stuff. Let it just be there.

Bowling was very passionate about what he said, but even with that passion and with those comments we want to be clear here, this is NOT a confirmation that free throwback maps are coming to MW3.  Bowling’s views on the matter certainly seem to oppose those of his employers, Activision, who have no problem charging money for anything and everything they can.  That said, this isn’t the first tidbit to come about regarding classic Call of Duty maps in MW3.  Several files were found in the PC version of MW3 that are named after maps from MW1 and MW2.

It is good news that someone that has such pull in the decisions surrounding the Infinity Ward Call of Duty games is so passionate about fighting for free throwback maps.  Bowling went on to say that he’s grown tired of game feedback being measured by subscriber counts and statistics, and that he wants to take Call of Duty back to the days of doing things to build good will with the fans.

So what say you, fellow Gamestas?  Would your level of stokitude for getting Crash, Crossfire, Highrise, Overgrown, and Strike for free be enough to counteract the money the Activision would be missing out on by now charging for it?  Would it make you more likely to buy the next Call of Duty game?

Offline Welshboy94

• WHM 2000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Welshboy94 is working their way up.Welshboy94 is working their way up.Welshboy94 is working their way up.Welshboy94 is working their way up.Welshboy94 is working their way up.Welshboy94 is working their way up.Welshboy94 is working their way up.Welshboy94 is working their way up.
  • Cymru ac yn falch
    • welsh_warrior_94
    • Welshboy94
    • Welshboy94
« Reply #96 on: 28/February/2012, 09:53:39 AM »
If they do big respect :) and Definite play a bit more cod then and maybe think of buying new one nice find Craig

Offline SpuffΦlution

• WHM Technician
  • WHM 5000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • SpuffΦlution is a rising star!SpuffΦlution is a rising star!SpuffΦlution is a rising star!SpuffΦlution is a rising star!SpuffΦlution is a rising star!SpuffΦlution is a rising star!SpuffΦlution is a rising star!SpuffΦlution is a rising star!SpuffΦlution is a rising star!SpuffΦlution is a rising star!SpuffΦlution is a rising star!SpuffΦlution is a rising star!
  • WHMOTY 2011
    • WHM_Spuff
    • WHM.Spuff
  • Steam: Spuffolution
« Reply #97 on: 18/May/2012, 05:55:44 PM »
Had a go earlier to try the two new "Free" (Yes, no catch involved) maps. Went on last night but the CoD guys game must have been full as i couldn't join.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uu72pxIDZ0I" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uu72pxIDZ0I</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CEzqB6ZD664" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CEzqB6ZD664</a>

Anyway, played on Erosion with Jayco in the new Face Off playlist and i was pleasantly suprised. I enjoyed having a game of it and that map is better thought out than the others on MW3 IMO, didn't get a chance to play on Aground but was nice to be ripping it up with the UMP 45 like back in the MW2 days.

Battlefield 3 is still better though  :P

Offline WHM Velocity

• WHM 2000 Club
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • WHM Velocity hides in the closet.
    • WHM_Reed
Modern Warfare 3
« Reply #98 on: 30/September/2012, 06:28:59 PM »
Pinched this off my brother-in-law last night. As what's already been said, the game is very easy on the eye and the guns feel and sound chunky as f*ck.

Crazy mp tho' - made it so arcade like. Feels like I'm down Barry Island on Time Crisis.